Client Success-Backup 6-19-20
MaestroSoft has a Client Success Team to ensure that all of our Clients are “Happy, Healthy, and Successful”. This is a free service that is included in your contract. Your Client Success Manager is your advocate within the MaestroSoft Team and will be dedicated to ensuring that your objectives are met and that any feedback you have is heard and acted upon.
Your Client Success Manager will reach out regularly to schedule check-in calls. The goal of these calls is to gauge your progress in learning and using the software, as well as an opportunity for you to provide us with feedback that can be used to improve the software and MaestroSoft as a whole. As a point of contact, you can always turn to your Client Success Manager for additional support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Success is here to help your nonprofit thrive.
“Our K-8 independent school had to pivot quickly to bring our annual fundraiser online in March 2020. MaestroSoft was with us every step of the way, and created a virtual thermometer which ensured our donors kept pace with fundraising progress.
We are profoundly grateful for MaestroSoft’s partnership and the consistent quality customer service they deliver year after year.”
Director of Advancement
Seattle Country Day School
Does MaestroSoft offer additional platforms to help with online fundraising?
Yes! MaestroSoft has several different products that each support a different way to raise money:
- Text2Fund allows you to send a call to action text message directly to your supporter’s cell phone.
- Text2Bid is a full featured mobile bidding solution for any budget.
- MaestroAuction Online allows you to run an online auction, sell merchandise, and solicit cash donations.
Does MaestroSoft have a product that integrates with my CRM?The MaestroAuction CRM edition integrates with ExceedFurther, Exceed Beyond, Raiser’s Edge 7, RE NXT, and eTapestry. For more information contact us.
Does MaestroSoft offer either an online solution or hosted solution?
Yes! There are two options:
- MaestroAuction Hosted Edition provides the full software experience without the need to install any software. It works on any Windows or Macintosh computer with a stable internet connection.
- MaestroAuction Online + Text2Bid provides you with all of the tools you need to run your event online.
- Use MaestroAuction Online to manage your guests and items, sell tickets, and promote your event.
- Use Text2Bid for mobile device bidding the night of your event.
Does MaestroSoft offer online help videos or training?
MaestroSoft offers lots of different ways to get up to speed.
- New MaestroAuction users can sign-up for our Getting Started Training.
- Getting ready for your event? Sign up for our Night of Event training.
- Need to learn how to use Text2Bid? Sign up for our Text2Bid training.
- Access our library of
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode